Summer camp is a classic
Up to 4 Months
Across the U.S., children and teenagers of all ages head to summer camp for one to multiple weeks of their summer to experience cabin life, new activities, fun, adventures, meet new friends, and take a break from screens. Camps need qualified, friendly, caring staff members to support their campers, facilitate activities, and ensure a positive, safe experience for all.
That’s where you come in!
You may be eligible to participate in this program if:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are a teacher, youth worker, student, someone with special skills that are needed at camp (i.e. sports, ropes course, boat driving, etc.)
Length of program: Maximum of four months, typically during the American summer months of May – August.
Application requirements: Interested candidates must
- Provide references from employer or teacher confirming suitability for camp counselor role
- Complete sponsor application with general information, including medical information
- Participate in an in-person interview
- Accept a camp placement and sign offer letter with confirmed compensation