H-2B Seasonal Work Program: In-Country Workers

United States

Extend your H-2B visa – stay in the USA and get a great new seasonal job. The largest and most renowned hospitality brands partner with Alliance Abroad to find and pre-screen the best H-2B hospitality talent in the country! We are regularly recruiting for culinary, front desk, housekeeping, food & beverage, and a wide variety of additional roles. Luxury hotels and resorts are looking for you! Will you be their next hire?

Current H-2B visa holders in the USA have the possibility to extend their stay and visa up to 3 years with continuous employment. If approved, this extension will enable you to remain in the country with new seasonal employers.

How It Works


Apply for one or several of our job openings. New jobs open every week, so be sure to check our website regularly.


We will send your resume to our employers if we have a position that matches your profile.


We will organize an interview with one or several employers.


Once hired, we collect the necessary documents to file for your visa extension.


After this, you or your new employer arrange your travel to your next destination. If you arrange your own travel, your new employer will refund you that cost.

Fees &

There is no program fee to participate in the H-2B program.

To be eligible, you must:

  • Currently have a valid H-2B visa in the USA
  • Not be on your 3rd year visa extension
  • Be legally working in the USA
  • Be available to start working from April 1 2024
  • Have an I-94 form expiring from the end of March 2024

Ready to take a leap?

Your next adventure starts now…

Scroll to Top
Skip to content