Urgent Help Needed
Please call 911 if you are a victim of a crime or in any immediate danger and need local help from the police or fire departments.
Please call Alliance Abroad at 1-866-622-7623 at any time if you are experiencing an emergency such as:
- You are lost upon arrival.
- You are arrested.
- You have been injured and need immediate medical attention and have already called 911.
- You are hospitalized with a serious injury.
Help Needed - Not Urgent
If you need Alliance Abroad’s help but it is not an emergency, please call us during business hours, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Central Standard Time. Reasons for calling could include:
- Lost or stolen passport or other program documents.
- Concerns about housing
- Issues with your host employer: warnings, fired, challenge with supervisor
- Questions regarding AAG’s medical insurance
- Program regulation support, including SEVIS check-in or monthly check-ins
We are assisting participants throughout the day. If you receive our voicemail, please leave a clear message with your information so that we can return your call as quickly as possible:
- Your name
- AAG ID#
- Job Location
- Telephone number
You may also email AAG at email@example.com with your question or concern. Please include the same information and we will respond within 24 hours.
Begin your journey with us today. We’re here to help.