Hospitality & Culinary Trainee
Kickstart Your Culinary and hospitality Journey in Australia!
Are you an aspiring culinary or hospitality professional with 1-2 years of recent full-time experience? Let Australia be your next adventure! Dive deep into the vibrant hospitality scene, from bustling cities like Sydney and Melbourne to picturesque locations like the Whitsunday Islands. Our program, tailored just for you, spans 12 to 18 months, ensuring hands-on training and paid work experience in luxury resorts, 4 and 5-star hotels, or bustling bars and restaurants. We’ve partnered with top-tier Host Employers to ensure your experience is nothing short of exceptional.
Beyond honing your professional skills, immerse yourself in Aussie culture, partake in local activities, make lasting international connections, and, of course, forge unforgettable memories. So, are you ready to elevate your resume and experience the best of Australia? Join us!
Your professionalism and support have been fantastic.
It is simply beautiful, to work with people from different countries.
The trainees have also had a positive impact on other staff .
Food & Beverage Trainee
Front Office Traniee
What the program includes
Specific Experience Requirements:
- Food and Beverage: Candidates should have at least 12 months of experience and been exposed to managerial or supervisory duties within the last 24 months (For example, a candidate is working towards becoming a café or restaurant manager)
- Front Office: Candidates should have opera experience and at least 12 months of experience and been exposed to managerial or supervisory duties within the last 24 months (For example, a candidate is working towards becoming a hotel manager)
- Culinary: Candidates should have at least 12 months of work experience as a cook or chef and be working towards the next level. (For example, Sous Chef or Chef de Partie)
To apply for our Trainee Program, you will need to be eligible for the 407 visa and meet the following requirements:
- You must have a culinary or hospitality degree from an approved institution
- Minimum of 12 months full-time relevant work experience within the last 24 months (see next section)
- A strong level of English and a passing score on a standardized English proficiency test OR have studied your degree in English
- Completed medical exam to meet health and safety requirements
- Medical insurance. Together with our insurance partner, we help you find the correct required coverage.
- Meet the Australian character requirements.
- Hold a valid passport.
Submit Your Application
Our team will reach out to you, and together, we will review your eligibility, answer your questions, and see what positions you are interested in.
Choose Your Position
Explore available positions that suit your interests. Participate in a host company interview to find your perfect match.
Complete Your Application
If you’re hired, congrats! Now you’ll need to submit the full application and program fee.
We will provide guidance on securing your visa for entry to Australia under the program.
Start Planning Your Arrival in Australia
Participate in our pre-departure orientation for help preparing for your Australian adventures! It’s time to book your travel based on the start date you’ve agreed upon with your host company.
o. We have a dedicated team that provides you with 24/7 support during your program. Our goal is to make sure you have a safe and an amazing international experience in Australia.
Yes. Because your safety is our primary concern, we will check in with you every month while you are in Australia. But we are also here whenever you need us! We provide you with 24/7 support.
Your first five nights in a hostel are sorted and if you require assistance to find long-term accommodation during your stay in Australia, our team will point you in the right direction. We recommend that you start your search once you have received your job offer.
Ready to take a leap?
Your next adventure starts now…